Extra media files in your Apple Phone? Then you must know how to delete songs in iPhone to free your device from unnecessary files. iPhones are great in every way, be it design or their unmatched performance or be it the amazing camera. That is why people from all around the world line up several hours before the launch and when the selling of the new iPhone begins.
Apple is all set to launch the iPhone 7 in the next one month and people are already excited. The major attraction Apple has done this time is, they have increased the base storage to 32 GB. Since the Launch of iPhone 5, Apple have the same old base storage starting from 16 GB which to be honest was pretty decent. But, iPhone 6S was launched with the 4K video recording capability which made the 16 GB storage look tiny and considering that recording videos is not the only thing Apple users do, iPhones are also enjoyed in listening music.
So, freeing up space is a must in order to make your iPhone work. Though it is not practically easy to delete the media files that you have in your iPhone but we are here to help you in doing so by following these simple steps.
How to delete songs in iPhone
Before we proceed, the first step is to disable the iTunes music synchronization on your iPhone as if it is enabled, you will not be able to delete music from iPhone.
Deleting all songs from iPhone
- The first thing to do is visit the storage and iCloud tab under the General settings.
- In storage tab, you will see total and available storage and below that you will see manage apps, tap on it.
- You will be able to see all the applications and the one you are looking for is the Apple Music.
- When you will open the Apple music, you will be able to see an option to select all the songs in your iPhone.
- Tap on the delete button to remove all of them.
Deleting a song or album using Apple Music
- Open Apple Music and go to the My Music option.
- When you see a song that you wish to remove, all you have to do is swipe left on the song or tap on the triple dot button.
- Either way, you will be able to see the delete button and all that needs to be done is to tap on the delete button to free up some space on your iPhone.
So these are the simple ways to delete songs from iPhone without any difficulty. Please feel free to share this article with your friends who want to delete music from their apple phone.